Why You Need Internet Marketing Training
Have you tried many years to escape the rat race but still ended up in the same place? Have you postponed your retirement again because your plan did not work as expected? One reason is that you are only paid by the hour, the day, the month or per transaction but you are billed 24/7 by the utility company, phone company and cable company just to name a few. Your speed of making money is too slow. It can not beat the speed of expenses and inflation.
The emerging of the Internet has dramatically changed our way of doing business. A person who understands how business is conducted in the 21st century and quickly adopts the changes will make a fortune. It doesn’t matter you are in your 20s or 70s. Paul Tobey said it is unwise to claim ignorance with anything to do with the Internet marketing. The Internet will not go away only you may be left behind.
The good news is that you have a chance to catch up no matter where your start point is. Because the Internet is open to every one who wants to jump in the driver’s seat. This is the fastest train you can take to escape the rat race. It is 24/7 from anywhere to anywhere. It is super, isn’t it?
If you want to get out of the rat race generating 24/7 income, if you want to expand your business, you need to have Internet marketing training.
Many of you may feel like a headless chicken not knowing where to start. You are bombarded by emails from different sources and overloaded with information. You are confused and don’t know whom to follow.
Before we go any further, I would like to give you a snapshot of what you are going to expect in the world of Internet Marketing as a beginner.
Internet Marketing Basics Training for Beginners
1. Register your domain name. What is domain name? It is a string of words used to identify computer addresses on the Internet. Commonly points to the top level of a World Wide Web site on a host machine. In layman’s words, it is the name of a website.
You first choose a keyword phrase that is related to your business or interest to be your domain name. Then find out whether this domain name is available. Namecheap.com and godaddy.com provide both domain name search and registration service.
2. Choose a domain hosting company – A hosting company provides space on its server to host your website. HostGator is highly recommended for its low cost and reliable service.
3. Set up WordPress on HostGator – WordPress is a content management system (CMS). It is the most popular blog software in use today. You can have your WordPress blog with your own domain on HostGator. It only takes a minute or two to set it up. If you don’t have a website, start to build one using WordPress. WordPress is very user-friendly and you don’t need any programming experience.
4. Keyword research. Keyword research is to find and research the words and phrases that people will search when looking for something. It helps you determine which keywords to use on your website for better traffic and ranking. Among the keyword analysis tools on the market, Market Samurai is highly recommended for its low cost and comprehensive information provided on keywords and competitive websites. It is a tool you need to use daily.
5. SEO – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It can be defined as the activity of optimizing Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine-friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results and more traffic.
6. Build your list using AutoResponder – Once you have a steady traffic to your site, you need to build your list. Because Money is in the LIST. AutoResponder is a piece of software that collects the data you need to build your online business. You can do follow up emails and broadcast easily with it.
7. Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing uses social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc), online communities, blogs, wikis or any other online collaborative media to promote your website, products and services.
8. Copywriting – Copywriting is one of the most important elements in online marketing. It is the use of words to grab your reader’s attention in order to promote a person, business, opinion or idea. Everyone who is serious about online marketing should be a good copywriter the sooner the better.
Now, would you be interested to learn how to build a successful online business in a couple of months? In the next section, you will be introduced to the most successful Internet marketers of our time and their strategies / techniques that are working NOW and working the BEST online. By the way, you don’t have to be technical to do Internet marketing. These gurus are from different walks of life and many of them even without any technical background. If they can do it, you can too!
Learn to Build a Successful Online Business From the Industry Gurus Paul Tobey – a Canadian Jazz pianist for more than 20 years got into the internet marketing field about 5 or 6 years ago. His unique strategies generate tons of traffic to his websites promoting his music and business. In the last few years he owns a very successful business training company teaching Internet marketing from beginner level to advanced level as well as other business trainings. Paul Tobey’s 12 Essential Internet Marketing Lessons is a must to anyone who wants to market his products and service online or establish his home-based online business. You will learn how to do keyword search, create backlink to your page, set up your blog, install auto responder to build your contact list (because money is in the list) and social media marketing. Paul Tobey offers a FREE 3-hour Marketing and Mastery seminar once a month in Toronto and other major cities in Canada and US.
Mike Dillard – a former waiter and self-made millionaire online before he was age 30 is an Internet marketing legend. His most famous “Magnetic Sponsoring System” has successfully applied Internet marketing strategies to MLM industry (multi level marketing), which has long been advocated as a vehicle to escape the rat race. Mike Dillard’s attraction marketing is a break through in the industry because many people shun away from the traditional ways of building MLM business. Mike Dillard’s other well-known products are Black Belt Recruiting, Building on a Budget. Mike gives away many valuable FREE Internet Marketing training videos that will teach you how to build your MLM business online. If MLM is your vehicle to financial freedom, you don’t want to miss him.
Joe Vitale – a best-selling author, father of Hypnotic Writing and one of the stars of the hit movie The Secret. He is one of the greatest copywriter of our time both online and offline. One of his best-selling books is Hypnotic Writing. It is a must read for everyone who wants to make serious money online.
What is hypnotic writing? Dr. Vitale explains it as intentionally using words to guide people into a focused mental state where they are inclined to buy your product or service. In this book, he teaches you how to use your words to seduce and persuade your customers to bring out their wallets and credit card to you. In the world of Internet marketing, besides web traffic and a good product/service, it is all about copywriting. it is the copywriting that turns your leads into your customers and it is the copywriting that sets you apart from thousands of other websites online. Dr. Vitale’s internet marketing success formula is: List/Traffic + Offer + Copy = Success! Many successful internet marketing entrepreneurs have followed the exact path to their success.
In Conclusion, Internet Marketing Training provides average people unconventional ways to promote products or services and create great wealth. Now it is good timing for you to get started the learning curve before everyone else gets in. Entrepreneurs, wish you greater success in growing your own Internet Marketing business!